Thursday, April 1, 2010

Physically Fit

To be a pilot, we have to be physically fit.So i make the decision to take a product under the PHD group.The product bought came with a coach to track my every progress. This is because the product have a 30 days money back guarantee policy.

I took the product twice daily for breakfast and dinner. For lunch i ate rice, 3 piece of chicken and a bowl of vegetables. Surprised?? Well actually, if we know what our body needs, we will not have visceral fat. Visceral fat is the fat behind our 6 pack muscle. If it get bigger, at 1 point it will produce its own hormone which lead to high blood pressure, heart attack, cancer and etc

My result after a month is as below

Interested future pilots or anybody that want an healthy life can contact me at:

Mus:+6012-9303407

1 comment:

  1. hey, could you please contact me with what you did to lose your belly fat, im really struggling with this , thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete